Experience an exciting zip line in St. Lucia. This popular Hot-wire rides, offering an upbeat and fun activity to heighten the excitement of a bundle-filled eco-tour. It combines the adrenaline rush of zipping under the sheer Petit Piton with elevated views of historic town of Soufriere, the Caribbean Sea and Spectacular view of one of St. Lucia Natural attraction, famous Piton (Petit Piton)
Upon arrival you are out-fitted with harness, helmet and gloves and briefed on our health and safety guidelines. After a training demonstration, you are ready for the fun and are led up to the first platform from which you are torn between a panoramic view of the bay and the awe of the towering Pitons. While you whizz safely between giant Banyans, your experienced guides keep you informed of the eco-system, spectacular views to look out for and the required standards of our US-built course.
Eight zip cables move you effortlessly through the estate where you can take your own air-borne photos of the Piton and town, before being carried into a canopy of banyan, coconut, plum and mango trees and across a bamboo-shadowed gorge. You can also see, smell and hear the ecosystem thriving in a pond below.
- Morne Coubrail Estate Ziplining
- Add-on Actiivties of Choice ( Volcano Mud Bath, Volga Trail or Toraille Waterfalls)
- While this is a low activity tour, it incorporates heights at speeds of up to 30mph. Some stairs will also need to be negotiated.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, persons with heart or respiratory conditions and children under 8 yrs.
- There is a weight restriction of 260lb.
- Participants should wear long shorts or trousers and a top that can be tucked in at the waist; clothes are likely to get dirty and may be damaged; skirts or dresses are not advisable.
- Sneakers are recommended; slippers should not be worn.
- Participants with long hair should tie it back and all jewelry should be removed and left at home or stowed in a secure place to avoid injury, damage and/or loss.